Sunday, May 29, 2005

In transit today - more blogs Memorial Day

SAN DIEGO, Calif. - The past few days were a blur - a day writing about legal case, then an afternoon in court, listening to legal arguments and falling asleep.

Yup, asleep. But just for a second, the reporter next to me, (who I had nudged moments before), poked me to keep me going. Then the Admiral and I were off to San Diego where we are, aboard Sabbatical making the ship pretty for a potential buyer. And we're trying to have a little fun down here, too, not just all work.

My blog today was going to be about the California Legislature's proposal to limit all school texbooks in the state to 200 pages. Yes, 200 pages.

But I decided to cut the blog short today and write a full one tomorrow.

Don't want to overburden those legislators who might be reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment