Monday, April 04, 2005

The Queen(s) of Banderas Bay - a movie

LA RIVIERA STUDIOS, Sacramento, Calif. - Sunday afternoon, watching the raindrops, instead of working on The Class of '66, I pulled out the video camera to review some of the videotape from my most recent Mexico foray and ran across some truly bizarre stuff.

But the most entertainingly bizarre was a four-minute segment from the opening party of the Banderas Bay Regatta which featured a beauty queen contest. And it was not your average contest or beauty queens.

Today, I'm sad to report, that my photo program (www.flickr.com) is out of action until later today and so the still photos will not be posted - at least right now. That's probably just as good. But I did complete a director's cut of a video, complete with Travis Tritt's 'Girls Gone Wild,' as part of the soundtrack.

I'll take it back to Mexico with me in a few weeks to show at the Yacht Club which sponsored part of the BBQ (Banderas Bay Queen) contest.

The things we do for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment