Monday, April 04, 2005

Picture from the Queen contest in Banderas Bay

PARADISE VILLAGE MARINA - The photo with today's blog is of the two contestants in the Banderas Bay Queen contest (BBQ for short) about which I produced a small video that is guaranteed to offend many and make a few laugh.

How often do you get to include the Miss America Theme song, pictures of Queen Latifah, and even a photo of our guvenator?

Not often, nor should you often.

The www/flickr.com website was down for the entire day, but is back up now, just in time for this blog. In the meantime I signed up for two other photos services, neither of which is nearly as good as Flickr.

Tomorrow it's back to life at the University after a morning of writing. When will I ever get back to The Class of '66? Maybe when I find my yearbook, which I seem to have misplaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment