Sunday, October 07, 2007

Adding video to websites - a nice touch

SACRAMENTO, Calif., USA - After much procrastination, I finally put up some video Saturday on Captain's Blog (link on the left of this column), my first foray into using video.

OhMiGod - it works and it is sooooo easy.

Adding to that mix is that my cell phone can take a limited amount of video, which means that I don't need to carry a camera (particularly my bulky video camera) to snatch short videos. Later today I'll post an experiment in that, provided I can get it all to download. Saturday's footage was shot with a regular video camera and then compressed using a special program... Ok, you've heard enough.

So watch out Costco, this citizen journalist is headed your way this morning.

Citizen journalist
The Citizen Journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment