Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Getting your news from the Fox Nut Network

LA MANZANILLA, Jalisco, Mexico - It's a been such a nice time in Mexico, never seeing a television screen, but instead reading the LA Times, the San Francisco Chronicle, The Sacramento Bee, the New York Times.

You get the idea. No soundbites.

My last exposure to television was in the states, watching a moment - thank God it was just a moment - of the Fox Nut Network, er, I mean Fox News Network.
Fox Nut Network
Fox News personalities

But today in my perusing of various video sites I ran across the piece below about Barack Obama and how he is in the sights of the conservative network.

Fox News: Fair and balanced ... Uh-huh.

I hope this presidential election the ballot you cast actually gets counted for the candidate you vote for.

  • Getting Obama
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment