Monday, June 04, 2007

Adding a blog, a retirement kind of thing

LA MANZANILLA, Jalisco, Mexico - A few days ago, in a weak moment, I created another blog (one more not to keep up with, right?), this one aimed at retirement adventures. (Does that sound like an oxymoron?)

If you are reading this, then you probably already have taken a peek at it: Captain's Blog.
  • Captain's Blog


  • I think the name struck me as much as anything, but now I'm sort of stuck with it for awhile.

    I will be posting on both this blog and Captain's Blog, just depending on, well, depending. And already I've crosslisted a few pieces.

    It was probaby reading that damn book about William Randolph Hearst! I'm trying to create blog empire, and, like Hearst, I'm short on resources.

    In any event, Captain's Blog will be updated this evening with tales of wildlife - and some not-so-wild-anymore life here in Tenacatita Bay.

    Lobster anyone?
    Lobster anyone?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment